Managed interior design project
Our project management interior design package takes all the work off your hands. The fee for this package will depend on the scope of work.
We’ll design your new space, source the tradespeople, do the shopping, and manage the work for you.
- Client consultation at your location – your style, needs, budget, what to keep and what to change
- Scale floor plan drawings detailing current and proposed layouts
- Mood board of colour schemes and images
- Sample boards of fabrics, and flooring finishes
- 3D diagram of the new scheme and layout
- Sourcing tradespeople, upholsteries, flooring, furniture, accessories
- Management of the project from design concept to completion
We offer a personal home-staging consultation to help sellers get the best return on their investment.
We’ll help you understand your target buyers and style your home to create the best first impression. We’ll ask you about your reasons for selling, your timeframes and your budget before we visit your property. Whether it’s repairs, organising, paint, furniture, de-cluttering or accessory placement, we can see which simple changes will have the biggest impact.
- market research around your home, area and competition
- consultation on your premises to include a tour of the property
- a report highlighting changes you can make to market your home with the best potential